Sunday 13 July 2008

Precious Moments

I am sorry it has been some time since i have posted any cards, in fact a whole week. I think my mojo went on a mini break, hopefully its back now :) Although must say its taken me some time to make 2 cards today. This sketch is from the Papertake Weekly challenge and was designed by Katharina, who makes some fab cards.
The image is a Precious Moments peel off sticker mounted onto white card and layered onto a lilac circle. The embossing was done with Swiss dots cuttlebug folder and the embossing at the bottom was done with the a cuttlebug embossing border, i love using these they add such a nice detail. The ribbon is from my stash and the greeting is a hero arts stamp.

12 comments:

Alison said...

Sonia this is beautiful, such a cute image.

Sue said...

What a fabby card sonia,it's gorgeous:-)

Sue
xx

Karen J said...

Gorgeous card Sonia ... I love the precious moments images.
Karen xx

gailscraftyplace said...

Really sweet card Sonia,very pretty image and lovely colours.

Paul said...

great card - glad to see the return of your mojo
TFS
Paul

Annie said...

beautiful card, love the colour combo. annie x

Karen said...

Hi Sonia,

I love this one, it is beautiful. The image is soo cute. I remember my sister having one of these precious moments ornaments when she was a kid and how much she loved it.

Karen x

Mrs Mayne said...

Wow great card! I love the embossing - very pretty. Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Linny said...

Brillant Sonia. I think I need some of these stickers! Lindax

Pauline said...

What a lovely card Sonia - just perfect.

Glenda said...

Gorgeous image, really cute.

Donna said...

Beautiful card Sonia and such a lovely combination of colours :) Donna x