Thursday 3 December 2009

Special Christmas Card






My Mil asked me would i make a special card so i set to work and came up with this. I have to say i am very pleased with the way it turned out :) The papers are from Martine's blog 'The Craft Table' they are the Christmas collection and are so yummy for your Christmas cards. The image is from a Beary essentials die cut pack as are the borders and greeting. The verse has been done on the computer and cut out with nesties. I think she was quite pleased with it any way :)

12 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Sonia, this is stunning!
I bet your MIL was delighted!
Clare x

Unknown said...

Sonia Im loving this card especially the background papers. I popped over to the craft table in search of these papers but I cant find them, I wondered if you would be so kind as to guide me in the right direction.

Thanks so much.
Christine

pinky said...

Gorgeous card, I love those papers, used them myself this week. I'll bet mil was well pleased.
Pinky

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Sonia, but shes as pleased as punch with it!
Clairex

Jacee said...

Wow, gorgeous Sonia, I love it, no wonder your MIL is pleased with it, you've made a really fabulous card for her!

cats whiskers said...

How adorable is this and what a fantastic clour scheme love it dear
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, your MIL is a lucky lady
Ruth x

Margaret, said...

Sonia , a lovely card MIL will be pleased im sure
Margaret x

Yvonne Randall said...

Absolutely beautiful. I particularly like the inside decorated too.

Yvonne

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous i love how you have decorated the inside too, just perfect hugs pops x

Paul said...

Special is certainly the word.
TFS
Paul