Friday 26 March 2010

A Funny Card

This card is for my friends husband, its his birthday tomorrow and i just knew this image was the right one for him when i saw it lol..... I hope he finds it funny, I'm sure he will.
The image was stamped for my by a friend, some time ago so i have no idea whose it is (sorry)
Its a basic card just using coordinating card stock from SU, with a few stars punched with my Quickutz.
I am this weekend at the NEC with my lovely Cuddly Buddly friends :) I'm sure we will have great fun, so looking forward to catching up with everyone. I'm very lucky to have the company of Dawny P tomorrow on my journey down there :) I'm hoping to see a few blogging friends too :) I will tell you all about it on my return Monday evening, with an update of what i have spend my hard earned cash on.

2 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Love it! I'm sure he will too :)

Carol Ann xx

Jacee said...

This is great Sonia, I'm sure he'll love it.