Tuesday 11 January 2011

When You Wish Upon A Star


I have been busy making cards yesterday and today so have plenty to show you over the next couple of day.
This cutie is a digi download from Teddy Bo its his girlfriend Bea 'When I Wish Upon A Star, she is available in digi stamp and 3D sheet, I opted for the 3D but decided to only do the hat lol...

Teddy Bea has been coloured in with Copics and prisma pencils, glamour dust for the sparkly bits.
The beautiful papers are downloaded from Cuddly Buddly they are a mixture of Hearts & Flowers and  Cottage Collection they mix and match beautifully.

Do you like my little flower its been made with a Crealies die which i ordered from a lovely lady called Annielies who was very helpful. The lovely little star pearls are from Quixotic Paperie, Elaine offers a great service for crafter, always popping a little something in your parcel as a freebie to try :)

This card I'm entering in to the Teddy Bo 1st Challenge which is 'Anything Goes' and 'Friday Sketchers' which has a fab sketch this week by Jacque.

Embellishments ~  Bow and Star Pearls

13 comments:

Gayle Cook said...

OMG!!!! Sonia it's STUNNING.....oh I wish you'd had the time to join our DT.....whenever you're looking for something to do...please come and find us..the door is always open.

FairyD x

Annie said...

an adorable teddy card Sonia, beautifully coloured image and I love the sparkle!
hugs, annie x

Vicky said...

Hiya Sonia!

How adorable hun!, such a cute bear and I love the dp's and border punch too :o)
Yep that flower is just beautiful sweetie, another one for my wish list lol!

Hugs Vicky xx

Tammy said...

Thank you Sonia for taking part in our very first challenge. Teddy Bea is coloured perfectly. Loving your card. Hugs Tammy x

Lisa said...

Hi Sonia, Wow this is gorgeous! I love the colours/papers and Teddy Bea looks very pretty in her pink dress :-)

Thanks for entering our first challenge at Teddy Bo Tuesday.

Lisa x

Clairebears said...

OOOOOOH I love it :0)

I loved playing with this one too.

I love how you've coloured her too.

Thank you for entering our 1st challenge.

Love Clairebears x

Colette said...

Lovely card, Teddy Bea looks beautiful, fab job on the colouring. Glad you could join us for our first challenge. Colette xx

Daniele said...

what a lovely card Sonia
hope you are well, trying to finish my last card for kim
hugs

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

She's absolutely gorgeous. Wow you were very quick off the mark thanks for joining Teddy Bo's first challenge
Hugs,
Debbie xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Sonia, your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for entering into the Teddy Bo first challenge, good luck! hugs Heidi xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Sonia.
luv
Debby

Kamilicrafts said...

Sonia she is gorgeous! I bought her yesterday too and I will have a card to enter into the challenge in a day or so. She is a dream to colour too. x

debbies said...

I love the softness to your card. Super cute papers too.