Friday 1 July 2011

Something a little different


Here is something a little different from me but I have to say I like it.
This is a commissioned card for a friend of a friend whose only request was a BIG card with his wife's name on and her age, I just hope he likes it as I know nothing about the lady in question.
The image is a Nice and easel sheet from La Pashe these really are beautiful images and fill an 8x8 card very nicely. The papers are from the Designer series from SU! thought they matched the Peony flower perfectly.
Well my week off is almost over :( its back to work for me Monday. I have managed to get my bedroom decorated, new carpet and bedding, its all looking very posh I am very pleased with it.

7 comments:

Daniele said...

I'm sure he'll love it Sonia, the image is gorgeous
hugs

Saskia said...

So beautiful and elegant!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Sonia!! x

Jacee said...

I'm sure this will go down a storm sonia, it's so gorgeous!
Hugs Jacee

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Sonia,the image is lovely
kevin xx

Vicky said...

It's beautiful Sonia...and your friend will just love it hun...

have a lovely weekend..hugs Vicky xx

Ashley said...

Beautiful card! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations, I am now a follower. :)

I would love if you stopped by my new craft blog, Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com