Sunday, 7 August 2011

Anniversary Card


This was a commissioned card I was asked to make for a Wedding Anniversary.
I find it so difficult making a card for commissions as always worry about if they will like it or not, especially when you don't know who you are making it for! I still don't know if they liked it, hopefully they did.

I have used a large 8x8 card with SU! papers and card. The main image is a 3D sheet from Crafts Creations, I do love their step by step sheets so easy to use and such good value.

I hope you have all had a nice weekend? I have been to visit my Son and his girlfriend this weekend, Beata is Polish and her parent are over for a visit so we went to meet them, it was difficult to communicate as they speak no English, we still had a good evening Beata had to do the translating lol..

5 comments:

Vicky said...

This is so beautiful Sonia...and I am sure they will just love it hun :o)

Glad you had a super weekend too..

big hugs Vicky xx

Linny said...

Its beautiful Sonia. Linda x

Daniele said...

know what you mean about being nervous with commissioned cards but I'm sure they'll be thrilled with this.....totally gorgeous
hugs

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

A Passion For Paper said...

Totally stunning, Sonia, what's not to like, I'm sure they will have loved it.

Warm wishes, Julie Ann x