Tuesday 12 June 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday 'A Gift Card'

There are some fabulous new releases today from Teddy Bo


The Challenge this week on the Teddy Bo Challenge blog is  
A GIFT CARD
 {Card that contains a gift, tealights, chocolates, gift card etc}



Its Team B's turn this week  my first time as a newbie, I decided to make a tealight card. I have been wanting to try one of these since I saw Lena card she has some fab easy to follow instructions HERE.
I have made mine into an easel card as wanted a bigger work surface to fit my image on.


Medium ~ Promarkers & Prismas
Papers ~ Dovecrafts 'Back to basics'
Roses from Hobbycraft's
Tools ~ Doohickey swirl die, MS Cherish Border punch

Don't forget to check out what the other girls have made there are lots of ideas to help you join in with this weeks challenge, you could be the lucky winner of 5 digi's. We are looking forward to seeing what you make this week.

3 comments:

Daniele said...

I guess you made the team Sonia so pleased for you as your cards featuring these teddies are lovely
congratulations
hugs and best wishes

Linny said...

WOW Sonia this is stunning. I feel the need to make this myself now. Linda x

Anonymous said...

Sonia this is such a fantastic creation! I love the colour of your paper and what a fantastic idea! Hugs Woo x