Saturday 7 July 2012

SCSC ~ Pastel colours


This week Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge is 'Use Pastel Colours' I have used a colour that isn't one of my favourite and me and green just don't see eye to eye lol.. I am fairly please with the way this card turned out, so I hope you like it and that its given you inspiration to join in.

Image ~ Sugar Nellies Pippi Longsocks
Medium ~ Copic's. Promarkers & Prisma's
Papers ~ Freebies from a magazine
Tools ~ Cheery Lynn Dutch scallop square, Doohicky swirl
Greeting ~ LOTV circular greeting

We have two sponsors this week as its the 1st of the month.

Crafters Companion £10 voucher


DigiDarla Designs 5 Digi's of your choice


3 comments:

Vicky said...

Very pretty Sonia...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Sally said...

Another gorgeous card Sonia. The colours work really well.
Hugs Sally xxx

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card, love that fab image!
Helen x