Saturday 4 August 2012

SCSC ~ Gifts


Its Secret Crafters Challenge time. The challenge this week is 'A Gift'
I have used a TeddyBo digi , just love his big rounded belly reminds me of my other half but sshhh don't tell him lol... It was his Birthday Thursday so I made this card for him from me. Its my eldest Son's Birthday next weeks so will have to get my thinking cap on to make him a card.

Medium ~ Prisma Pencils & Promarkers
Papers ~ Stampin Up! Designer Series
Tools ~ Doohickey Swirl, SU! border punch
Embellishments ~ Bow & Buttons from stash
Oval Greeting from Craftwork cards.

We are lucky to be sponsored this week by 


A £10 voucher to spend in their shop

5 digi's of your choice.

Don't forget to check out what the other girls have been up to this week, lots of inspiration .
Have a lovely weekend xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow what a fabulous card you certainly so these teddie proud fabulous work hugs sassyxx

Linny said...

Such beautiful colouring Sonia. Love the image too. Linda x

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Beautiful card Sonia. Love your layout and the pretty blues with the white - it adds such a nice softness yet it's so striking at the same time! The teddy is gorgeous! So cute! It's nice to know another bear lover!!! xx Kathy

Vicky said...

So cute Sonia...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx