Thursday 25 October 2012

Wonderland Pin- Ups


Today see's the release of the 'Pin-Ups' on the Wonderland stamps blog. You don't want to miss these they are fabulous, so many lovely Pin-up to choose from I am sure you will want these in your collection. This is something different from me and wasn't happy with my colouring, but its growing on me lol.. I have used Prisma Pencils to colour my pin-up hence the subtle tones, I have still to try this out with my pens to see which I prefer will share with you all when I have had a play. I am looking forward to seeing these girls popping up in blogland, so if you post one let me know so i can pop by and take a look ;) xx

Image ~ Pin-Up_021
Medium ~ Prisma Pencils
Papers ~ Stampin Up!
Tools ~ Marianne Creatables Oval


1 comment:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Sonia lovely image and fabulous layout. Caroline xxx