Friday 29 March 2013

My last card for Teddy Bo Friday


Today Is Fairytale Friday do check out what the girls have been up to this week.

It is with deep regret that I am leaving TeddyBo's DT but I have been feeling all crafted out lately so have decided to take come time out so will be taking my blog off line in the next week. I have enjoyed my time blogging and have made some wonderful friends along the way, but its all very time consuming. We are hoping to move house this year so have a lot of things to do before that can happen, so to be fair I just won't have the time to do much crafting but who knows one day I may be back ;-) 

I have gone back to the very beginning of Teddy Bo day and used one of the originals, I fell in love with these sweet wee bear's many moons ago and will miss them dearly.

Image ~ TEDDY_BEA 'Wish Upon A Star'
Medium ~ Copic markers
Embellisments ~ Ribbon and Lace, Buttons
Papers ~ Forever Friends Freebie From A Magazine
Tools ~ Cheery Lynn Square Die
Greetings ~ LOTV Circular Greeting & Cuddly Buddly Ticket Stamp



4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Really pretty card Sonia. I love the teddy bo images,
That lace looks stunning on your card too
Happy Easter
Hgs Kelly

Daniele said...

sorry to see you go Sonia hope the house moving goes well
take care
hugs and best wishes xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...and so sorry to see you go too..

Good luck with the house move and fingers crossed you will be back to crafting soon..:o)

Have a lovely Easter sweetie...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card, sorry to hear you're closing your blog shall miss popping by.
Good luck with the house move.
luv
Debby