Sunday 16 May 2010

Just Cute Bears ~ Recipe 3-2-1

Our challenge this week is a Recipe. We would like to see your creations using the following recipe.
Recipe ~ 3 Brads, 2 Papers and 1 Ribbon
I have used one of my new stamps from LOTV, he is called 'Pride and Joy' i admit to struggling colouring this lil fella in, I need more practice i think ...he has been coloured in with a combination of Copics and Promarkers then some shading with prismas. The designer papers are from SU! as are the brad and ribbon. The greeting is a Hobby Art stamp, it has been stamped with chocolate chip ink form SU!

Oh well at least i have another male card for my box, which i still haven't taken into work lol... I'm never going to sell any if they are sat at home am i???

I hope the weather has been good to you this weekend, i imagine a lot of you will be out in your gardens. Well they say summer is well on its way next week, we will have to wait and see.

15 comments:

Sandra said...

Morning Sonia....Great card,love the image and coloured beautifully,didn't see this stamp when i put an order in from LOTV the other day...thought i'd take advantage of the free p+p :0)....well that's my excuse!...

Have a lovely Sunday
Take care
San x

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card! Love the way you've coloured him!
Helen x

Sarah said...

I think this is stunning Sonia! The colours are a perfect match for the image, giving it that vintage feel and the layout is great too. You've coloured it superbly.
xx :0)

WeirdCat said...

A good idea to combine pencils with pens, such a cute male card
Ruth x

Lexxie said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog Sonia, I wish the sentiment was by me, but it is by Papertray Ink-my own handwriting is rubbish!
Love your card, such a fab image and beautifully coloured,
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Love Sarita xx

Natalie said...

Great card Sonia. I love the image and layout. x

jenny said...

Stunning card Sonia, I love these new LOTV stamps!
Love the colours you've used and the layout and sentiment x

Jenny xx

Anonymous said...

Aw such a cutie. Great card Sonia, love it. hugs Ali x

Kat said...

I love this card Sonia. I nearly bought that image the other day but I couldn't resist "Zooming Along". I still love this one though! I love the colours you used on the image.

Kat xx

Cathy said...

Fab card Sonia. I love the image and that dp is great.
Hugs
Cathy xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Sonia this is gorgeous and so cute.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

This is great, Sonia. Perfect for lots of guys I know!! :o) Love LizCx

Jacee said...

Super card Sonia, love the colours and the bears are so cute, lovely!

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Such a cutie and your colouring is perfect. A great card.

Eileen said...

Hi Sonia,
What a lovely card.
I really love the LOTV stamps at the moment. I did not buy this one because I thought there might be too much detail in it but you have coloured it beautifully.
luv
eileen
x
PS thanks for all your comments