Sunday 30 May 2010

Just Cute Bears~ Thank you

Just Cute Bears Challenge
'Thank You'

I have used the same papers as last week from Wild Rose studio Polka Dots but in a different colour combo, watch this space there could be another combo next week lol...

The lovely bear is from LOTV, coloured in with Copics and a few Promarkers , quite pleased with the colours. The sweet little' Thank You' stamp is from SU, i just love the font on this would love to know what it is, so if anyone can help let me know.

The flowers are from my stash its the first time i have used any this big on my cards, i have to say i quite like them so will have to treat myself to some more i think :) The trouble is now i have to make a box to send it lol...
Well my week off is almost at an end, i have caught up with things that needed doing at home (Well Neil has lol) I went shopping for a new kitchen but can't decide what i want, its not easy lol.. I hope you all have a fabby Bank holiday weekend, the last one until the end of August.

17 comments:

Annie said...

a gorgeous card Sonia, I do love this teddy but have only used him once .. .. must rectify that soon! and fabby flowers in the corner.
enjoy the rest of your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Saskia said...

Lovely card Sonia!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Sonia...love the LOTV image and coloured perfectly,pretty papers and colour scheme and finished beautifully with those lovely flowers.

Pleased to be joining you and the team on Just Cute Bears :0).

Have a lovely day
Take care
San x

Helen said...

This is gorgeous Sonia - I love the LOTV Teddy...and the flowers are so pretty!
Helen x

Sarah said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Sonia! Those flowers really finish it off perfectly. I love the papers and layout you've used, just superb!
xx :0)

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Sonia, and I love the pink/black colour combo.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Judi said...

Fab card Sonia! Love it!

Judi xxx

Linny said...

Wow Sonia love this card, Yes you should use some more of the big flowers they look stunning. Lindax

Kat said...

This is beautiful Sonia. Love the image and these flowers are lovely. I think I have these papers too - must think about using them lol!

Kat xx

jenny said...

Stunning card Sonia! I love the papers and the large blossoms are just beautiful x

Jenny xx

Jacee said...

Super card Sonia, the flowers look so pretty, just right, and your colouring is perfect.

Sue said...

A beautiful card Sonia. Love the colour of the papers and your colouring is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Another fabulous card Sonia, love everything about it. Hugs Ali x

Chrissie said...

This is a real sweetie Sonia... I love it!
Chrissie

Annie said...

Congratulations Sonia! you won the new LOTV stamps!!!!!!
hugs, annie x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

What a lovely and cuddly teddy he is and I love the flowers too. Such perfect colour combination that accentuates the various shades in the roses.

pickle said...

Another absolute stunner !!
Kerry x