Monday 7 June 2010

Sketch Saturday ~ 106

LOTV Sailing Boat

I just loved the sketch this week on Sketch Saturday and this is my interruption using one of my new LOTV stamps, that i was so happy to win :) These certainly are easy to colour and 'Oh' so very cute don't you think? The image has mainly been coloured with Copics but had to use my prisma pencils on his shorts as didn't have any reds in my copics collection.

The papers are from Pink Petticoat when i first printed them out i thought them a bit bold but i like them now everything has been added, this is the Checkered set and the Harlequin set in Navy.The border punch is a Martha Stewert one, greeting is from SU! Pearls are from my stash.

I think i might use this sketch on my next card and use another of my LOTV stamps :) I had better dash and get myself ready for work, bye xxx

10 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Such a gorgeous card sonia. He's super cute :)

Hugs Jane x

Julie said...

cute card, very nicely done.

Sandra said...

Hi Sonia...gorgeous card,PP papers are lovely(i've got these,thanks for the reminder).
well done getting your candy inked up already...and coloured beautifully too!

PC Crafter...some of the sets come with both coloured and lined images,i think the sets have to be older than 2005 to get both.

Have a lovely day
Take care
San x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Sonia.
luv
Debby

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Such nautical colours you've used that are perfect for this lovely image, I love it.

Anonymous said...

Aw, isn't he sweet!! Lovely card, Sonia, the colours are fab! LizCx

Kat said...

Another gorgeous LOTV image Sonia. And you've made a lovely card with it. Love that DP.

Kat xx

Rosietoes said...

That is a super card Sonia. What a lovely image and the lo is smashing.

Edna x

Annie said...

fabulous card with this little chap - isn't he gorgeous to colour and I love how you cut around the sail.
hugs, annie x

Dawn said...

A lovely cute card Sonia