Tuesday 22 June 2010

Wedding Day

Wedding Day

This is the other commission card i was asked to make, so different to the last one but equally as nice i think. I am pleased to say the guy who ordered them was extremely pleased phew....
Once again i used the largest of the LOTV image from the die cute sheet, some matting and layering with red and silver card stock. The greeting was once again computer generated using Chopin font just great for weddings and engagements etc.

I have made no cards this week so far, mainly because its to hot and i can't be bothered.. I think my mojo may have gone on his holidays, hopefully he will be back real soon. I'm not moaning about the weather as its beautiful ,long may it last i say as would be lovely to have a nice long summer for a change. I think we have had more BBQ's this year than we have had in the last two years in total, love BBQ's as it means no cooking for moi lol..... Anyway folks enjoy the sunshine, will hopefully catch up with you real soon.

7 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is really beautiful Sonia.
Clare x

Annie said...

another fabulous wedding card Sonia! I love the touch of red, it really pops on this card!
hugs, annie x

Sandra said...

Morning Sonia....beautiful card,the red really looks lovely and sets everything off a treat!
Once again i love that font :0)...i need to make a wedding or anniverary card just so i can use that font...i think it suits these cards perfectly...

Have a lovely day
Take care
San x

Sonia said...

Lovely card
My sister is going to marry next july.
Could I take some notes about your project?
Love Sonia from Italy
Come to have a look to my blog

Rosietoes said...

Totally gorgeous Sonia. Love it.

Edna x

Eileen said...

Hi Sonia,
Another gorgeous wedding card - I love these die cuts, don't you? I should think the guy was very pleased with it.
I know what you mean about not feeling like making cards - I just want to be outside doing other things in this weather.
luv
eileen
x

Tammi said...

Oh I love this beautiful card! Great colors!