Saturday 16 August 2008

Little Hangler Boy

Well its not a square card and that's very unusual for me, hence why i can't decide if i like it !! Its been made using a Hangler stamp image given to me by Gail(thank you x) and coloured in with Promarkers. The corner florish and writing has been done with my new cricut cartridge called "storybook", its a great cartridge, so many florishes, frames and shapes on this one. The dude circle was stamped for me by my friend Linda (thanks Linda x). The papers are Pink petticoat, dots and harlequins. Think i will be back to my square cards tomorrow lol. I have made this card for the Spoonfull of sugar challenge but need to add a picture showing my secret message, will do that tomorrow :)

12 comments:

Donna said...

There's nothing wrong with the shape of this card Sonia and a fab card it is :) I love this little chap, he's so cute :) Donna x

Mandy said...

A great card Sonia, the image is just so cute and I love the layout.

Mandy

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and especially love the style of the lettering
ruth

Rosietoes said...

I like everything about this one Sonia. lovely colours and really nice touch with the flourish as well. I'm waiting for my Storybook cart to come next week. :)

Janet said...

Fabulous card sonia! Love the colouring too!X

Sandra said...

Hi,beautiful card Sonia,lovely colour scheme,cute image coloured perfectly...and sometimes it's nice to leave our comfort zones with the shape of card we decide to use.
Sandra x

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card Sonia - love the image, colours and the sentiment.
x

Anonymous said...

I love the shape of the card Sonia, and the image and layout is just great

Marion

CraftyC said...

A great card and gorgeous colours!
Clairex

Linny said...

Wow Sonia, this is brill.Love everything about it and the card size too! Lindax

gailscraftyplace said...

This is a lovely card Sonia, I think your colouring is marvellous, must get to grips with my pro markers, love your new cricut set. Gail xx
P.s. Your most welcome to the images, you've done a lovely job. Gail xx

Annie said...

lovely card in shades of blue, and such a cute image! annie x