Thursday 6 November 2008

Candy, Candy Everywhere!!!

There is a lot of lovely candy up for grabs this week, so go take a look :) Very generous of you all to be giving away all these lovely goodies, just hope i am lucky enough to win some ;)

There is some lovely High Hopes stamps over at Michelle's blog, this lady makes some lovely cards. I would really love to wins some of these lovely stamps :)

Stampin Up! candy over at Jules Blog. I am new to Stampin up! and am awaiting my first order from Jules so these stamps would go well with my new papers ;) Fingers crossed.

Now Whiff Of Joy candy is on Bevs Blog i love all the papers and accessories that go with this lovely candy. I have no whiff of joy stamps but would love to have some in my collection:) Do pop over and take a look at Bevs blog you won't be disappointed :)

No comments: