Monday 18 January 2010

All My Love To You

Well firstly i would like to say thank you to Alison for asking me to be part of the design team for Just Cute Bears, i am truly honoured :) I can't wait to take part in the first challenge which will be announced this Sunday 24th, so get your cute lil bears ready.
This lil fella is from Cuddly Buddly he is called "All My Love" very apt as i have made this card for my OH for Valentines Day i don't know why i bother as he NEVER gets me a card (Shame on him) The card was made for a challenge that my dear friend Linda sets on CB, once a month Linda sets a sketch with a very generous prize provided by Kim.

Stamp: All My Love from Cuddly Buddly, Round Greetings 3
Medium: Prisma pencils
Punches: Marianne creatable ribbon die 1, Round nestabilities
Papers: Cuddly Buddly Cottage floral papers 3
Embellishments: Pearls from stash

8 comments:

Rosietoes said...

I'm loving this card Sonia. The ribbon die cut is fab and it's lovely to see it IRL so to speak.
Another thing for the wish list. :)
Edna x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Sonia, wow what a stunning card, i love these cuddly buddly designs, i better start inking some of my stamps up! thank you for the inspiration as always. Hugs Linda x

Annie said...

cute card Sonia! DH and I say not to bother with cards, then he gives me one at breakfast and I have to rush to make him one before tea time!
hugs, annie x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beustiful card Sonia. Looking forward to the JCB

Hugs Jane x

cats whiskers said...

Stunning dear, just love the look of the whole card
Hugs Jacqui x

Jacee said...

Congratulations Sonia on being in the DT, I know you'll do some fabby cards as this one is here, love it!

Bev said...

Congrats on the DT. Great card maybe one of these days Neil might just surprise you.

Unknown said...

I'm loving this card Sonia. The ribbon die cut is wonderful. I love the red.

Come and have a look to my blog.
Keep in touch
Love Sonia

http://scrapcowando.blogspot.com