Monday 27 September 2010

Sketch And Stash ~ 45


We are sponsored this week by Whimsy stamps



Sketch 45


I have used the lovely Butterfly digi stamp from Chrissy's digi stamps, available at 'Whimsy stamps' I have coloured the Butterfly in with Copics and added glamour dust to the wings,the double bow was made with my bow easy, greeting is a SU! stamp. The lace border was made with an EK punch, think its called Daisy scallop.

I will be on my holidays in Tenerife as you are reading this probably sunning myself with a nice cool drink in my hand ;) I am hoping that the weather will not be to cold on our return , but we will be into October so can't expect to much can i? As long as its dry so i can get the washing done before i return to work i don't mind. I will catch you with you all on my return xxx

8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Sonia :-) I love this butterfly ,, so beautiful and the papers and colours you used are lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

enjoy your holiday :-) hope the weather is nice there ,,, tis quite stormy here !!

Sandra said...

Hiya Sonia....gorgeous card,such a beautiful image and coloured perfectly....i love your choice of colours on this too!

when you read this you will be back off your hols...i hope you've had a great time...plenty to eat and drink :0)...and a load of relaxing...

Take care
San x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card Sonia.
Hope you're having a lovely time on your hols.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Fabby card Sonia, the butterfly was certainly popular, and so lovely to see so many different versions using it. x

Eileen said...

Hope you have a lovely holiday in Tenerife - I love it there.
At least you shouldn't get all the rain that we have had. Although the last time we went the electric went off on all the island.
Have a great time.
luv
eileen
x

Sue said...

Evening sonia,really beautiful card,love the colours and the crisp clean finish to this:)

Hope you had a fabulous holiday:)

Great to have ya back:)

sue
xx

Annie said...

an absolutely gorgeous card San - I love the details in the butterfly and the pretty feel about it all.
hugs, annie x

Maya said...

This is so gorgeous!
Love the papers, colors and the design, and the image is so wonderful!!
Hugs from Maya