Wednesday 24 November 2010

A Good Book


I bet you all thought I was going to recommend a good book to read lol... Well I do enjoy ready James Patterson his book are always captivating.. But this 'Good Book' is one of the new range of stamps from Cuddly Buddly, designed by Barbara Anne Williams they have a lovely vintage feel to them so pop along and take a look at the others in this Garden Vignettes range, some smashing cards made by the FCF's.
I have coloured my image with Copics and prisma pencils for the shading. The papers are from the Garden Vignettes range you have a choose of warm or cool for my card I used the warm set.

Oh don't forget to join in with the Cuddly Buddly Cosy Christmas challenge you still have a few days to join in and there is a £20 Gift Certificate up for grabs to the winner chosen at random, as they say "You have gotta be in it to win it" xx

Embellishments ~ Pearls & flowers

3 comments:

Dazie said...

Oh how lovely is this!!! Gorgeous make!
Dazie
x

Jacee said...

Smashing Sonia, love the image and the papers are gorgeous.

Ali Watson said...

Another beauty sonia, love it. hugs Ali x