Monday 7 March 2011

Angel Cody


This little cute fella is called Angel Cody On A Cloud, isn't he sweet?
This is a digi stamp by Wee Stamps designed by the very talented Sylvia Zet and available to download at Cuddly Buddly
I have coloured Cody in with a mixture of Copic's and Promarkers, think the hair looks a little to bright may be I will get my blender pen on it and see if I can tone it down a little.

I am entering my card into the 'My Time To Craft Challenge' which is 'Infants' 

Papers ~ Gingham papers Cuddly Buddly
Tools ~ MS Cherish punch, SU! pricking tool and mat

6 comments:

Christina said...

A gorgeous card Sonia! Looks great!
Hugs Kristel

Pat said...

Lovely card, super image, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Jacee said...

so very sweet sonia, a lovely card.
Hugs Jacee

Vicky said...

Just the sweetest Sonia ~ love this wee image :o)

hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card Sonia, love the cute image.
luv
Debby

An Occasional Genius said...

A very sweet card Sonia. Love your shiny stars. The image is adorable, love the totally bemused look on his face! Thanks for visiting & commenting on my less is more entry last week, sorry it has taken so long to return the visit! x