Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas Time


Well Christmas is fast approaching and I still had no cards made to add to my box in work!
Then i remembered about the LOTV die cuts I bought last year,so put together 10 cards very quickly.
I am still very behind with cards with not a lot of time left now, so don't think I will get chance to make any more. I always intend to make a few a week but it never happens like that, so some shop bought ones will make the numbers up (hangs head in shame lol )

I hope that you are all more organised than me? I have all my presents almost wrapped and my tree is up, so its beginning to look a lot like Christmas now :) x

4 comments:

Ashley said...

This is such a cute card! I love the color combo. :) It would be a perfect submission for the 'let it snow' challenge happening over at my blog this week. Thanks for sharing!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Daniele said...

thank goodness fo diecuts in an emergency, your card looks stunning Sonia, I'm half way through making my cards but hope to get them fininshed ready to post on Monday
hugs

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I've missed so many stunning cards since my last visit Sonia! Gorgeous work.
xx

Jacee said...

Lovely card sonia, I like that backing paper.
Hugs Jacee