Wednesday 11 April 2012


Wow I must be on a roll this week, this is the 3rd card I have posted this week. This is another of the very sweet images from Sylvia Zet, the colouring has all been done for me as I have used a topper. I have a few more of these toppers so watch this space, I hope I don't forget how to colour lol... 

The weather has improved a little bit today, its not quite as wet but its still very cold. I expect the weather will improve next week when the children go back to school, usually the way isn't it?

Image ~ Wee Stamp topper
Papers ~ Cuddly Buddly 
Greeting ~ Lili of the valley circle greeting

3 comments:

Daniele said...

such a sweet card Sonia, love the lace effect under the image
hugs

Rosietoes said...

Adorable card Sonia. Love the lo and the colours you have chosen. Great colouring too!

Edna x x

Unknown said...

she is such a cutie love the colours and stunning card hugs sassyx