Friday 27 July 2012

Fairytale Friday


Gosh another week has passed already almost into another month, the time is just flying this year.

Here is my card for Fairytale Friday, I think TeddyBo must of been on his holidays as he is looking a little browner than usual lol.. or is it may be rust from all the rain we had!

 The challenge this week over on the TeddyBo Challenge is a 'Masculine theme' with the addition of Buttons & String. As I am on team B so this week we can follow the challenge or just play with what ever takes our fancy, so that's what I did. You have until Sunday the 5th August to join in the challenge.

Image ~ TeddyBo stamp 003 'Just For You'
Papers ~ Pink petticoat stripes
Tools ~ Marianne Creatables, MS doily punch
Medium ~ Prisma pencils
Greeting ~ Barbara Anne Williams Ticket stamps

4 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Sonia. x

Edna x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, so pretty and love the colours!
Helen x

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Hi Sonia! I found your lovely blog from the hop through Anne-Marie. Your card is beautiful. I love the purples! So pretty! Kathy