Friday 14 December 2012

Fairytale Friday



Today I am sharing one of my earlier Teddy Bo card, i do love this wee little fella all relaxed on a lazy summers day, oh how I long for those days again (sigh).... I expect you are all like me and running around like a headless chicken? (or should that be Turkey lol..) I don't have to much left to do but just feel so disorganized and I'm beginning to panic now!! I haven't a clue what to buy my other half, men are so difficult to buy for unless they mention something they need. Anyway back to my card for Fairytale Friday.....

Image ~ TEDDYBO_051 'Lazy Days'
Medium ~ Prisma Pencils
Papers ~ Stampin UP! Designer series
Tools ~ MS Doily punch & Marianne Creatables oval die
Greeting and Buttons from stash

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Sonia this is gorgeous love the Image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

i just love you teddy bea and bo cards perfectly coloured just so adorable hugs sassyxxxx

Daniele said...

HI Sonia, such a sweet card, just scrolling down and saw the beautiful picture of your Grand daughter, such a sweetie
hugs

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous.
Wendy xx