Tuesday 20 May 2008

Another Pink Petticoat

Another Pink Petticoat card. I think these images in the bath have to be my favourite. I coloured in with PSP and added a frame and backing paper from a Chris Warner cd, i forgot i had. Its amazing what you have in your stash that you forget about, must have a clear out. I glittered the bubbles with glamour dust and added the flourishes cut from bazzill card stock. This card was made for a friend on Cuddly Buddly who is in our birthday card swap. I hope she liked it,lol.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Sonia,what a gorgeous card, i too love this image and i love the framework and colours of the card,how clever to be able to work with psp, i still am struggling with mine.lol

hope you're keeping well:-)

Sue
xx

Wendy said...

It's lovely Sonia and I'm sure Donna loved it lol

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

just love it!!!

i also love these image - very girlie, great layout too

hugs jane x

gailscraftyplace said...

Great card Sonia , love the colours , I haven't seen these stamps before, very cool xx

Louby said...

Oh wow how weird is this, not seen you for years then see you in Boots and then were both bloggers now. Love your cards , gorgeous work, its an addiction isn't it.
Your going on my blogging list now.
will keep in touch.
Love Louise (Ravel) haha

Louby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alison said...

Fab card Sonia, love the colours you have used.