Thursday 29 May 2008

A bit late

Well i made this card for a challenge and missed the dead line to post it, lol. (typical me) This was the challenge for cute card Thursday and i am a week late. The image is stamped and coloured in with prisma pencils. I have used my favourite colour pink, again. The ovals where cut with my cuttlebug with nestabilities (sorry Karen got it wrong the other day) Have added some glamour dust to her wings and socks. The flower is from my stash and the leaves are cut with cuttlebug with quickutz dies. Must remember to start this week challenge earlier.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely card Sonia, thanks for getting back to me about the ovals. Love the leaves by the way, they really finish the flowers off.

Karen x

Wendy said...

This is really cute Sonia. Love the paper you have used
Wendy x

Sue said...

Great card and gorgeous papers:-)

Sue
xx