Friday 16 May 2008

Baby Season


I think there must be a baby boom as have been asked to make 5 baby card !!! I have decided to revert to good old decoupage sheets to make these as only the layout to think about then. I do like to have a selection of 3d sheets as they are always a good back up when you are in a rush, although the cutting out takes some time, i quite enjoy it. I use silicone glue when layering as find it easier to move the pieces around.I have decided to make it a little bit special by making a box with acetate window, framed with silver peel offs.

7 comments:

Linny said...

Great blog Sonia Well done. I love this baby card and box. The colours and layout are brilliant.Lindax

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

stunning sonia

welcome to world of blogging

hugs jane x

Alison said...

Welcome to blogland. Sonia this card is stunning work, love it.

Karen said...

Hi Sonia,

I have only discovered that you have a blog. Welcome - you will probably get hooked. I seem to be on mine all the time and you get to know some great people and get really good ideas.

Karen x

Wendy said...

This is really cute Sonia, love the colours you have used

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Sonia and your blog is looking great.
xx

Lynnette said...

Sonia its a great card, where did you get the decoupage its great?

Lynnette