Wednesday 4 June 2008

25th Anniversary Card

This card i made a while ago but wanted to post in my blog for Jacqui to look at as she is making a 25th Anniversary card and i tried to explain how i had made mine. So here you go- I embossed card through the Cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder, then scored either side with score board. The heart was cut on the Cricut, one in silver and the other in white, which i think embossed with the bird embossing folder. I added silver heart peel offs and the 25 was cut on the cuttlebug using sizzlet dies. Very easy to do, but very effective. The greeting was done on the computer, before i started the embossing. (sorry those who have seen this before)

7 comments:

Sue said...

What a great classy card Sonia.I love it!:-)

Sue
xx

Bev said...

I have seen it before but its so nice I dont mind looking again.

Alison said...

Def worth seeing again Sonia it's stunning. Hope you are well.

Wendy said...

I've seen it before Sonia but I'm quite happy to look at it again its a lovely card.

Elaine ♥ said...

I have seen this before Sonia, but great to see it again, its a stunner!!

Elaine xxx

Louby said...

OOhh like this - very fresh and classy looking. I really must use my swirly birdy embossing folder. Lovin all your cards Sonia.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What an elegant anniversary card! Love the 'Bug layers! Beautifullly done! :D