Sunday 15 June 2008

Pretty In Pink

This card was inspired by Karenscards, she makes some fabulous cards the design and layout are great. The papers used are from the K&CO stack, fabby colours in this pack. The card is Bazzil Bling. Stamped image is a Magnolia stamp coloured in with Prisma pencils and some glitter added here and there.Flowers are from my stash box , leaves made with Quickutz die,the photo corners are made with a sizzlit die I am not to sure about this card as its a little bold for me, i hope you like it? If not do say as its nice to get feed back good or bad.


15 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Sonia, this is brilliant - as you know, I love these colours and this stack of papers is right up my street. I also think that this is my favourite Magnolia stamp.

Karen x

Bev said...

How can you not be sure about this card Sonia, its lovely.

Annie said...

I like it! I think the cute shabby chic Tildas work very well with brighter colours and more modern designs.

Linny said...

This is stunning Sonia. It works so well. Lindax

Glenda said...

Fantastic card! The background papers are gorgeous. Your colouring is always so good, Tilda looks lovely.

Glenda

Sue said...

I'ts stunning Sonia:-) I love the different texures of papers and gorgeous colours.Keep em coming:-)

Sue
xx

Elaine ♥ said...

Well, I love it... such a lovely arrangement and beautiful colouring as always Sonia ;)

Elaine x

Wendy said...

Brilliant card Sonia and not too bold at all.
Wendy x

Alison said...

Stunning Sonia, I love it.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card Sonia

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

wonderful layout sonia
love it all

hugs jane x

Pauline said...

Bold and beautiful Sonia - I love these colours and your tilda is looking fab.
x

Liz said...

Well I think this is a gorgeous card Sonia! Ditto what Pauline said, bold and beautiful :)

Liz x

gailscraftyplace said...

A very gogeous card Sonia, great colours,fabulous xx

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Another utterly gorgeous card. Love the colours you have used :)