Thursday 12 June 2008

Cute Card Thursday

Well i had a Fathers day card to make for my other half from the boys, and the cute card Thursday challenge came just about the right time. this was the challenge- Make a card using
3 different types of embellishments e.g. buttons, brads, ribbons. I have used my Kyle Cuddly Buddly stamp and coloured him in with Prisma pencils. I have used card stock from my stash and the paper is HOTP. The embellishments i have used for this challenge are Brads, photo corner and a little pocket watch which i had forgotten i had until looking through my embellishments. Thanks for a great challenge :)

16 comments:

Wendy said...

Really great card Sonia.

Wendy H x

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, great papers and image and I love the little watch.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Elaine ♥ said...

Fab card Sonia, love the pocket watch embellishment...

Have added you to my blog roll, my new blog is
http://elainesden.blogspot.com

Elaine x

Karen said...

I love this one Sonia, the pocket watch is amazing - really makes the card

Karen x

Debbie said...

Great card Sonia. Beautiful colouring.

Debbie x

Debbie said...

Great Card Sonia and such beautiful colouring.

Debbie x

Bev said...

Fabulous card Sonia.

Anonymous said...

great card, funny motive. Lovely.

Alison said...

Loving this one Sonia. Great colours.

gailscraftyplace said...

Great card Sonia, the colours, the papers, the little itty bitty pocket watch, fantastic xx

WeirdCat said...

This is a great blog and still love the little watch on Kyle!!

Pauline said...

Lovely card Sonia - great colouring and the watch is just great.
x

Deb said...

fabulous card, love his pocket watch, thank you for joining in with the challenge

Annie said...

what a fab father's day card, and love that little pocket watch!

Happily Ever After said...

I love thsi card i never know what to do for men's cards.

Jilli said...

Really fab card, love his watch!