Thursday 27 January 2011

Dandelion Clock Fairy


Here is another one of my quick stick and go cards that I made for my box at work with LOTV squares. I cut her out with my Nestabilities then punched a little border with my much neglected Fiskars punch then snipped it and stuck around the image to give a nice lacey effect. I have since stuck a greeting on this card, so it doesn't look so bare, oh and added some glitter to her wings.

Gosh hasn't the weather turns blinking cold again just when we thought it had gone away the snow is back in some places. Thank goodness it pay day tomorrow, I think a spot of retail therapy is required lol....

Papers ~ Papermania 
Tools ~ Fiskars Sunburst punch

3 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Super cute card Sonia.

Ali x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Sonia.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Sonia.

Hugs, Barbara xx