Sunday 23 January 2011

Wedding Day


Good morning its a very grey overcast kind of day here in Cheshire, roll on spring although it is getting much lighter of an evening now so won't be to long :)

Here is another one of my quick 'Stick and Go' cards as I like to call them lol.. Its one of the beautiful toppers from LOTV, just love the wedding range they have so many cute images. Just realised I haven't added the greeting as yet so best get that sorted.

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow as I have some new Cuddly Buddly releases to share with you, so fabby Toby Tumble images in digi and 3D and some pretty papers also.

Tools ~ MS Cherish Punch around the page, Pricking tool and mat, Daisy EK punch


9 comments:

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Sonia. Love those cute squares too. The paper pricking gives a lovely effect. I never seem to think of doing it though!

Kat xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Sonia!, one of my all time fave LOTV images and I love your gorgeous matting too :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Daniele said...

a lovely card Sonia...
hugs

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Sonia! Really devine!
Hugs Kristel

Jacee said...

Very pretty Sonia, lovely image and of course I just love pink so it suits me down to the ground!
Hope you're keeping well.
Hugs Jacee

Sue said...

Beautiful card Sonia. Love the paper pricking detail.Sue.x

Linny said...

this is fab Sonia. Easy but looks so good. Lindax

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card Sonia.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

a beautiful wedding day card Sonia, and I love the soft pinks.
hugs, annie x