Sunday 16 January 2011

Fairy Wings


This was a very quick card I made with my LOTV Cute squares, have made lots of these over the last week as the girls in work have been asking me to bring my box of cards in, hopefully I will sell a few.

I call these type of cards 'stick and go cards' lol... I always feel that its not really hand crafted if there is no colouring involved, is that just me? Or do others feel this way.

I'm entering this card into the LOTV Challenge which is 'Things With Wings'

Image ~ LOTV Cute Squares
Papers ~ Craft Creations
Embellishments ~ Bow  & Star pearls

6 comments:

Daniele said...

know what you mean Sonia....but they do look good and I'm sure you'll sell lots
happy crafting
hugs

Rach said...

Adorable Hun, a gorgeous card x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Sonia! Looks really wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

Vicky said...

Hiya Sonia!

Even tho' it's a stick and go card, it is still gorgeous and I just need that border punch lol!

Hugs Vicky xx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Sonia. Thank you for joining the LOTV challenge this week.

Edna x