Thursday 3 February 2011

Elines Cute Babies


These Little Cuties by Eline Pellinkhoff are now also available at Cuddly Buddly for you to download, there are also digi stamps if you fancy colouring them in yourself.
I have used Elines 'Baby Boys bed and bathtime' set which are just fab for those quick baby cards we get asked to make, there are so many bits and pieces in this set you could make loads of different cards.
If you pop across to Cuddly Buddly you will also get a sneeky peep at one of Kim's new creations' Eliza' she looks super sweet, can't wait to meet her :)

Image ~ Elines Baby Boy Bed & Bathtime digi
Tools ~ MS Cherish punch, Nestabilities dies
Greetings ~ Mixed greetings digi Cuddly Buddly

13 comments:

Annie said...

aw what a sweet baby card Sonia! I hope to be able to colour a couple of these cuties very soon!
hugs, annie x

PinksyDoodles said...

This is adorable Sonia! I love the border punch.
Hugs, Clare x

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Sonia!!
Hugs Kristel

Jacee said...

Lovely sonia, such a cutie!
Love Eline's graphics, I have quite a few lurking about in my digi stash.
Hugs Jacee

Daniele said...

Ahhhh I'm lovin' this one Sonia, such a cute design and a lovely card
hugs

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sonia, fab image and colours.
luv
Debby

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Hi Sonia
such a cute baby card and wonderfully crafted.
It's a small world, you say you live in Ellesmere Port, I live in Little Sutton. Dawny P , pinky pingie is from Saughall. I always go to the Hulme hall craft fair twice a year, if you go we could say Hi.
please visit my blog again. janex

Doreen said...

Ooh what a gorgeous card,love your punched border.xxx

Jacee said...

Hi Sonia, I have something special for you on my blog, do pop over and see and let me know if you accept.
Hugs Jacee

val090 said...

So cute Sonia. There is a little something on my blog for you.

val090 said...

So cute Sonia. There is a little something on my blog for you.

Ribbon Girl said...

hi Sonia - I popped here from Tiets blog - your cards are lovely and I'm very impressed with your weight loss gizmo! Well done, I wish I could lose that much myself - I am trying very hard! Mary G x

Sue said...

Love this image. I've just bought a digi from Cuddly Buddly for a baby card I have to do.Sue.x