Saturday 26 February 2011

Wee Stamp Digi

Birds On A Swing


These lovely sweet love birds are now available at Cuddly Buddly  they are from Wee Stamps and are designed by Sylvia Zet. 

I have coloured my birdies in with Copic and Prisma pencils, adding some glossy accents to the flowers to make them stand out. The lovely designer papers are from Cuddly Buddly from the Cottage collection, in Duck Egg Blue. I have to admit I quite like this colour combo although not one I would of thought myself.
The lovely BIG bow was made with my Bow Easy with VERY wide ribbon.

I have been missing in Blogland as wasn't very well last weekend, had a terrible tummy bug which knocked me for six, thankfully feel a little better now :) 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend x

Papers ~ Cottage Collection Duck Egg Blue

8 comments:

Daniele said...

this is gorgeous Sonia....my fave colour as well from the cottage collection. The bow looks brill,lovely fininshing touch
hugs

CraftyC said...

What a sweet card Sonia, this image is adorable!
Clairexx

Christina said...

Woww that is a gorgeous card Sonia! Looks great!
Hugs Kristel

Jacee said...

What gorgeous colour ribbon Sonia, such a lovely delicate card.
Hugs Jacee

Unknown said...

This is beautiful and I love the colour. Glad you're feeling better.
Ellie Maggie xxx
www.elliemaggiescraftyhideaway@blogspot.com

Sue said...

Sorry you've been poorly Sonia. Hope you are completely well now. Love your card. The image is beautiful and the colours are really pretty. Sue.x

Annie said...

Sonia your card is a stunner! I love the big satin bow and those birds are beautifully coloured - love it all!
hugs, annie x

Sandra said...

Stunning card Sonia...everything about this is perfect!

Hope you are fully recovered now.
Take care
San x