Tuesday 15 February 2011

In The Pink


Good morning Bloggers its been a while since i have posted anything I have to admit I'm not feeling very crafty lately :( I received my new Marianne branch die from Cuddly Buddly and was itching to use it. I already had Bea coloured up so only had to print off some papers and trow them together on a card and voila card almost made. I'm not sure about the dragonfly on it now think it makes it look a little tacky lol..

Bea has been coloured with Copics and prisma pencils, some glossy accents added to her wellington boots to give that wet look lol.. think my wellies will be very wet and muddy after I have walked the dogs today as not a very nice day here today. 

I am entering my card into the Teddy Bo Challenge which is 'In The Pink'

Tools ~ Marianne Branch die, Fiskars Sunburst punch, Nestabilities
Embellishments ~ Pink Bows, Pearls, Flowers

11 comments:

Gayle Cook said...

Hee Hee Sonia..I love her shiny wellies....we need them here as well!!!! Beautiful card...and I love all the little extra bits....x

FairyD x

Clairebears said...

So sweet :0) I love the dragonfly, and the flowers go perfectly with your beautifully coloured Teddy Bea.

Thank you for entereinf Teddy Bo's challenge.

Love Clairebears x

Annie said...

such a pretty card Sonia and a cute little teddy bear! the dragonfly balances the pink ribbon bow, so looks fine to me! glad my dogs are with hubby today so I don't have to go out in the hail showers! I hope you don't get too wet.
hugs, annie x

Daniele said...

oh Sonia, this is sooooo sweet, check out those boots
hugs

Lisa said...

Hi Sonia, Gorgeous card! I love Bea's wellies and I think the dragonfly adds the finishing touch. Think I need this Marianne branch die ... looks fab!

Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo!

Lisa x

Anonymous said...

this is adorable Soni, love it.

i have a new blog!

http://sharingthepassion.wordpress.com/

Ali x

Linny said...

Beautiful card and colouring Sonia. I think I need that banch now Ive seen it. ;) Lindax

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

beautiful card - love the dragonfly - wonder if Bea will lend me her shiny wellies? - thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card Sonia.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Beautiful card, love all the embellishments.Sue.x

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card Sonia. love your colouring of Teddy Bea and the embellies work really well together. Now you've made me NEED that leafy die. Naughty,naughty!

Edna x