Saturday 19 February 2011

For you with Love


I made this card last week for Valentines day but forgot to post them, dippy person that I am! Thought I would still share it with you anyway, mat be I can change the greeting to Congratulations on  your engagement lol.... I do love the LOTV toppers for a nice easy card. This one I have used Pink Petticoat papers with and brown card stock , although it looks black on the photo.

I haven't made any cards so far this weekend, but plan on taking part in a few challenges tomorrow so watch this space. I hope the weather starts to warm up soon as its been a little chilly lately but at least the nights are getting lighter which is a real plus.

6 comments:

Daniele said...

lovin' the card, like the idea of recycling it again...
hugs

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

Jacee said...

such a lovely card Sonia, I love the colour combo.

Thank you for the kind comment you left me about our loss, it was much appreciated, thank you.
Hugs Jacee

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

This is so sweet and I'm just loving these images.

Sandra said...

Hiya Sonia....such a cute card,love the colour combo on this one too...i've had the same problem.i've used brown on todays card and it looks black :0(.

Have a good weekend
Take care
San x

Sue said...

Lovely card. Sue.x